The cookies used on our websites have been categorised based on the guidelines found in the DPA’s cookie guide. By using our website or other online services, we may use the following categories of cookies:
Necessary cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our websites and use their features. Without these cookies, some services may not be possible to be used on our homepage.
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimise our websites and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localised for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts and other customisable site elements. They may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non-Room Estate AG websites. You may also encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control.
How to Manage Your Cookies
You can specify how cookies are handled by setting your cookie preferences.
Safari 5.1 (OS X Lion)
- Choose Safari, then select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- In the Block cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
Note: If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
If you set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting Never. When you’re done with the page, block cookies again, and then remove the page’s cookies.
- Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- In the Cookies section, select one of the following cookies settings:
Block cookies by default
Allow cookies by default
Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
- Open Firefox Open the Edit menu and choose Preferences.
- Under the Privacy & Security, choose Cookies.
- You can select the following settings:
Enable cookies for the originating web site only
Enable all cookies
Warn me before storing a cookie
Internet Explorer 9 or 10
- Tap or click Tools, then select Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies.
- Tap or click OK.